Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Homemade Converse Gladiator Sandals

This model set herself up for failure. This isn't just a model fail, it's also a product fail. I want to do my best to not sound offensive, but shoving some chubby feet into a ripped up pair of old converse is not going to help me shell out $65...




Especially in the black pair, it looks like she decided to take a break from walking through the dirt, then sat down and ripped her shoes up and decided to take a picture. I'm already careful enough when shopping for "vintage" (ie. used) shoes, but this is taking it to a whole new level that I hope nobody feels the need to explore.





Photos: Courtesy of Etsy.com



2 comments:

  1. i made a pair of these... mine came out much much muchhhh better but then again i put some thought and creativity into mine.instead of ratty shoe laces i used thick lavender lace and cut out the back heal as well. and mine were double layered so that added some style to it as well. and mainly i only did this because i loved the shoes but they didnt fit me anymore so now they do. :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have a picture of yours Melissa?

    ReplyDelete